Helping you achieve ISO accreditation status
Show your customers you’re serious about providing a quality product or service and that you care about the environment and safety of your people.
Our ISO auditors, based in Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, can help you achieve accreditation status by supporting and guiding you through the process of the following certifications.
ISO 9001 - A Commitment to Quality Management
ISO 9001 is an international standard in quality management.
By demonstrating quality assurance within your organisation, you can send a message to companies, customers and be confident in tender processes that your service is synonymous with efficiency, value and high performance.
Our ISO auditors can help you achieve ISO 9001, against the recognised standard, to ensure your business processes follow best practice in efficiency and effectiveness.
How does ISO 9001 Certification benefit my business?
ISO 9001 Certification helps your business to monitor and manage quality making sure your customers receive an excellent level of service. The ISO standard can be gained by any business from a small to medium organisation, to a large corporation. Certified organisations can display a mark of competence meaning that SMEs can compete with larger corporations for contracts, tenders and in the eyes of the customer you have a recognised accreditation. As a result, you have the edge over your competition.
ISO 9001 is a universal standard which champions efficiency, improves customer relationships and focuses on quality delivery.
Benefits of ISO 9001 Certification
- Improved job satisfaction
- More efficient operational procedures
- Stand out from your competition
- More success in tendering for new business
- Improved quality management
- More effective meeting of customer needs
- More efficient workforce
- Improved company performance
- Errors are reduced and profits are increased
ISO 14001 - Commitment to Environmental Management
Save money and reduce your environmental impact with the ISO 14001 certification.
Accreditation to this standard will have a positive impact on the commercial performance of your organisation – and in many cases, it is an essential requirement for entering into a tender opportunity.
Benefits of ISO 14001 Certification
- Saves money for you and your customers by reducing waste and encouraging a more efficient use of raw materials
- Enhances your corporate reputation as a responsible organisation and improves customer confidence and trust in your business
- Helps to ensure your company reduces its environmental impact
- Puts you in a more competitive position for tender and new market opportunities
ISO 45001 – Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (transition from OHSAS 18001)
ISO 45001 is the internationally recognised standard for best practice in occupational health & safety management.
By implementing ISO 45001 your organisation will be taking proactive steps to ensure it complies and stays up to date with appropriate legislation, becoming a safer place to work.
Benefits of ISO 45001 Certification
- Helps reduce the occurrence of accidents and incidences
- Helps you stay abreast of relevant legislation and reduces the likelihood of prosecution and fines
- Demonstrates a commitment to assuring the safety of employees and the wider public
Already accredited? Fantastic.
If your accreditations need updating, transitioning to current standards or requiring the use of an internal auditor, our team headed up by Bob Barlow, can help you to make the necessary changes and maintain your existing systems with our auditing services.
If you’d like help in obtaining or maintaining your accreditation status, get in touch with Bob on 01782 969444 or email email@example.com.