Always looking out for you!
As a business you need to make sure that you are compliant with the most up to date Health & Safety and Fire regulations and that’s where we can help.
At Strategi Solutions, based in Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, we provide a full range of health and safety consultancy and advisory services including audits, risk assessments, manuals and policies, helping you get through the health and safety maze!
Our fully accredited health and safety consultants, headed up by Bob Barlow, will spend time getting to know your business so that we can provide you with expert advice and training tailored to your business. We offer an affordable and professional service, acting as your point of contact for health and safety advice and support.
Health and safety consultancy services:
Health & Safety Policy Development
Manual Handling Assessment
Display Screen Equipment Assessment
Development of Safe Working Practices
Development of Safe Operating Procedures
Development of Complete Safety Management
Fire Risk Assessment
Safe Contractor Application
Why choose Strategi Solutions Health and Safety consultancy?
- Our health and safety consultants are registered consultants on the OSHCR
- Over 11 years of experience specialising in health and safety consulting
- Over 25 years of experience teaching / training
- We tailor courses to meet your business’ specific needs
- Our consultants travel all around the UK and overseas
- If required, we can use your own documentation
Health and Safety Training
Reducing risk in the workplace is vital, not only for the health and wellbeing of your staff, but also for the smooth running of your business.
All companies have a legal and moral responsibility to provide health and safety training to their employees.
Train with us and you’ll receive fun, hands-on health and safety training, delivered by fully accredited trainers. All our health and safety trainers hold nationally and internationally recognised certifications and professional memberships and are accredited by either IOSH or OFQUAL.
Health and safety courses:
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Level 1 Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Level 2 Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Manual Handling Level 2
- Emergency First Aid at Work Level 3
- First Aid at Work Level 3
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid Level 3
- Paediatric First Aid Level 3
- Activity First Aid Course Level 3
- Defibrillation (training and supply)
- Basic Fire Safety Awareness
- Fire Safety Awareness Level 1
- Fire Safety Awareness Level 2
- Role of the Fire Warden
- Fire Safety in Residential Care Homes
- Fire Safety in Schools
- Safe use of Fire Extinguishers
Bespoke Health and Safety Courses
Would you like to improve the understanding of health and safety in your company?
Let us help you by designing specifically tailored health and safety courses to target your company’s needs. Bespoke courses can include initial induction, through to noise, COSHH, working at heights, HAVS, and abrasive wheels.
Don’t just take our world for it…
Hear what Bob’s clients say about his training:
"Bob has consistently provided top level first aid training at both level 2 and 3 for our entire team of staff, ensuring that we are all fully able to deal with any emergency issues arising in our workplace. Everyone found the course to be very informative and concise. Bob provided a very good appreciation of the various elements. The course is really well put together, providing candidates with a training handbook for future reference and certificates given at the completion of the course which is a lovely recognition of all the hard work everybody put in. Highly recommended trainer!"
Deborah Price, Foxley Garage